While coronavirus (also known as SARS-CoV-2) is typically transmitted through person-to-person contact, studies have shown that it can also spread through exposure to contaminated air and surfaces. Simply wiping down surfaces may not be sufficient for removing coronavirus from frequently-touched surfaces, and will not prevent the virus from circulating through the air as microscopic aerosolized particles.
Proper disinfection of residences, workplaces, and common areas is essential for stopping the spread of COVID-19 and keeping employees, customers, and tenants safe.
We service all types of residential and commercial clients, including but not limited to:
- Private homes
- Apartment buildings, Co-ops, and Condominiums
- Nursing Homes and Assisted Living Facilities
- Schools (K-12) and Daycares
- Restaurants, Bars, and Cafés
- Stores, Banks, and Community Centers
- Hotels, Spas, Gyms, and Fitness Studios